We seek to enrich the undergraduate student experience by providing opportunities to write, publish and review academic research within the scope of health sciences at Queen's University.
- Provide a professional setting for students to publish undergraduate research work that may not be otherwise suitable for mainstream research journals
- Provide undergraduate students formal opportunities to gain experience in reading and reviewing academic research
- Teach students to improve their research portfolio through workshops on effective scientific writing and processes involved in publishing research
- Provide incentive for undergraduate students to engage in the research field
- Provide students opportunities to improve research credentials for graduate programs
- Raise the profile of Queen's research by providing an open-access platform to display student academic achievement