This page provides short video tutorials for journal managers, editors, reviewers and authors on the editorial workflow within OJS.
- Editorial Workflow Overview
- Roles in OJS
- Registering and Logging In
- Creating an Issue
- Responding to a New Submission
- Assigning a Section Editor.
Section Editors/ Editors:
- Registering with an OJS Journal
- Submitting an Article
- Review Required Revisions & Upload a Revised Manuscript
Key points to remember when using OJS:
1. Select the 'Notify' Icon
If you do not do this the item will not move to the next stage of the workflow and appear in the author's workspace when logged in to OJS.
For additional help and suppoort see: Managing Your OJS Journal.