|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Curatorial Statement: Salt. Washing. Beuys. Fat. Royalty. Copper. Canadian Club. John. Locked. Bear. Drum. Circle.||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||Beyond Sir John: Unsettling Public Memory in Kingston, Ontario||Abstract PDF|
|Laura Murray, Paul Carl|
|Vol 3, No 1 (2016)||John A. Macdonald, “the Chinese” and Racist State Formation in Canada||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2012)||Identity Politics: the Mixed-race American Indian Experience||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2010)||Intersectionality: Crossing the Theoretical and Praxis Divide||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"